Pages

Tuesday 8 September 2020

Mophead by Selina Tusitala Marsh

                                      Mophead by Selina Tusitala Marsh


Dear Diary,

Everyday kids in my school keep looking at me with weird faces, saying insulting stuff and bullying me... I haven't told anyone  even my family about why I haven't cutted my hair. I had to go to a Restorative meeting with my mum and dad and one the bullies and her parents. The bully kept on lying and falsely to the given questions by the principal. So my teacher came in and heard every single answer of the bully, my teacher told the principal everything about the bully but the bully said, "where is the evidence?" My teacher showed them all the clips of the CCTV and that made the principal very angry and told the bully "YOU ARE EXPELLED FOR 5 DAYS!!!" The bully said "What?! That is so unfair! You should expel that girl for having big hair!!" The principal said "No, you shouldn't Judge people by their looks especially her! You are expelled for 5 days and that's final!" The bully and her parents left the meeting. I was happy because I will never get bullied by her again.


No comments:

Post a Comment