Pages

Tuesday 15 September 2020

My Way

I was running into the forest and I felt the nature around me. It was the Forest of the Lost. I was walking alone. I felt  my legs shaking and fear flowed throughout my body as I remembered my family problems at home.

My family problems started when we got low on supplies and money. I felt my family was tearing apart. I was calm but sad at the same time. I helped my family by making and selling wood sculptures to earn money. I felt happy and stress-free. We now had enough money to buy supplies.

Now I walk through the Forest of the Lost but I'm no longer lost. I'm feeling alive and free knowing that poverty is no longer a problem for my family.

                                        My Story based on the book

                                                Aroha's Way




                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment